STOP!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SweetSarah68, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetSarah68

SweetSarah68 Active Member

Why does life have to be so difficult? There are times like right now that I just want everything to stop! I need to breathe without any exhausting situations going on. It’s perplexing why some are blessed with good fortune, good family, good health while others are cursed and plagued by the worst issues imaginable. I’m sure many of you have had your own pity party stating “why me!” But that’s how I feel right now; why me! Frankly, it could be worse so I’m thankful that it’s not. Never the less it’s still exhausting and the extreme agony of it all has taken a vicious toll on me.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs*
    I also wonder why me. Remember people are good at hiding stuff, they could still be struggling behind their amazing lives.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  3. SweetSarah68

SweetSarah68 Active Member

Thank you!

4. sofie

sofie Banned Member

I cannot begin to guess why any of us has to deal with what we have going on and I bet you would receive a different answer from everyone you ask. I have had people tell me that things happened to me because God knew I could handle it, that I am how I am not because I am lazy and narcissistic, that life is about the struggle, and on and on and on.

But what I can tell you is that I relate to the exhaustion and desire for an end. You have every right to want a break from it -- we all need breathers. Hugs and good luck to you.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi @SweetSarah68 I am sorry you are going through this misery. Reach out to people and keep reaching out ad getting support, there's no giving up, it is not allowed. Depression IS exhausting, im not saying it isn't but it can be managed which is the good thing. We are here to support you through your darkest hours. Keep talking if it helps :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.