Stopin smoking

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Hurted, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Stoping smoking

I wanted to on 31st... My first attempt (not a real one, since i decided to continue 2 days before, but i will still call it attempt...)

Anyway, i have decided to quit at the end of February...

Before quiting, i will read Easy way to smok stopin (by alan carr) again.

It could help... I guess that i have to find copy of it in my language, i did understood english one, but there is still difference...

I actually didnt enjoy smoking for 2 weeks after i read it and i belive, that if i would read it once again after 2 weeks i could quit,..

I dont know... Im only 17 yet im chain smoker (i smoke up to 30 cigarettes daily):(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Hurted. I've heard a lot of good reports about the Allen Carr work. Best wishes to you. Let us know how you get on. Posting here about how well you are doing could be a support at those moments of weakness when the nicoteen addiction tries to kid you you need a smoke. Be honest though. No sneaking off for a crafty smoke without telling us:biggrin:

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thanks... i can still chain smoke, since it's not february:laugh:

But i will really try to quit this time... cold turkey without nicotine plasters shit