Not open for further replies.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You want to live you want the pain to stop
keep posting the pain away here okay let it out hugs
I am glad you stopped i hope you continue to reach out for some help for YOU

Mikeintx

You are not a coward, that was the smart thing to do. Most of the time taking a large amount of pills only ends up damaging you internally and makes your life situation even worse. Please get some help.

Oh my goodness, I am so glad you stopped yourself! You are definitely not a coward. You made the right choice. Living is harder than dying but there is always hope, and you just showed the will power to move on.
:hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles:

thanks guys :) but like i said on my threads about <edit moderator total eclipse triggering >(which got deleted??) if i had one of them, it would be so easy! it was only because the pills made me "chuck up" that i stopped :( if i had a easy way out i'd still take it without a second thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
It was deleted because your post was triggering for other people here we do not post methods that is one of the rules here okay we try to keep it safe for everyone

Moon_Penguin

Penguin astronaut extraordinaire
your not a coward. your honestly much braver in stopping than you are continueing. im glad you stopped. now we can all help you get through this pain. i know your in agony right now but itl b ok. just one day at a time. one day.
your the bravest person i know xxxx
*hug

your not a coward. your honestly much braver in stopping than you are continueing. im glad you stopped. now we can all help you get through this pain. i know your in agony right now but itl b ok. just one day at a time. one day.
your the bravest person i know xxxx
*hug
Thanks for the hug :) but i'm in no way brave, i only stopped because i was gagging on the pills :( i have plenty more to try again x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00