Stopped my meds

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by alle_vite, Nov 25, 2008.

1. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

well ive got a voice in my head and he is there to protect me from the underground government who are out to get either me or something from me but i javent worked out what they want yet! so i have stoped taking my medication cause it makes me feel drowsey all the time and i dont feel any kind of emotion, now voice has said that they are after my life because i know they exist they need to eliminate me because i could leek out there secrets so voice says i should do it myself before they do right cause i could do it quickly were as they are most likely going to put me in a concetration camp and torture me to get as much info as possible out of me!! Anyway long storey short how long will it take to show in my bloods that i have stopped taking my meds i am still ordering them from the docs so they think im taking them but im really not how long till the find out?:blink:
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

It's not a good idea to stop taking your meds but I guess you already know that. Could you talk to your doctor about why you stopped? Have you felt worse, had more intrusive thoughts since you stopped?
    Next time you have a blood test the levels will be reduced.
  3. alle_vite

No i cant talk to my docter about why i stopped because they are to wuick to judge rather than understanding and blieving me, yes my thoughts are more intrusive but alo clearer now and i understand him more and i am working things out alot quicker now i am off them. Im now thinking how long could i put off blood tests to get me extra time to work out what the red government want with me!!
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

If this voice is telling you to kill yourself it's not a positive voice. I hope you can find your true voice. I don't know much about schizophrenia but I hope you can work things out with your Doc :hug:
  5. alle_vite

Well right now he is helping me work against the red government and he told me he has classified info on them that hey are after my life because i discoverd them, no one is meant to know about them or what they do and now i do i need to be eliminated but they are going to try and capture me and abduct me and take me to a concetration camp were i will be tortured but before they can do that they must wipe out all memories of me first!!!
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I've heard of this shit but again if this voice is telling you to kill yourself then I would be very careful about listening to it.
    Surround yourself with friends & family. Don't let yourself be alone right now.
  7. FireBird

FireBird Well-Known Member

Earlier this year I had this "voice" (more like thought insertion which isn't audible than an actual voice) that was my protector that told me to stop taking my pills because they had a tracking device in them and they were poison. I stopped taking them for 5-7 days and ended up in the hospital. This was around my birthday. How fun. Not!