stopped taking my meds

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wanting, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanting

wanting New Member

i stopped taking my meds,a cuople of months ago i started to cut down and now i havent had any for a cuople of weeks,the withdrawl symptoms where pretty bad,i was getting "brain zaps" as ive heard others getting they are less frequent now and less intense.i thought i was doing ok,dont ask me what my doc thought because they just dont seem interested at all and that is after two suicide attempts one of which i was hospitalised for 3 days,just before last christmas.well lets cut this story short.I was missing my ex had she had not called me for a week or so,when i got a call from her while i was working nights and anyway,she wanted me to give her money,because she had been off work ill.she has a boyfriend of sorts who used to be my freind but i gather he wouldnt give her anymoney so she caled me,but having been off my drugs for a bit i was a little abrupt and told her what i thought of him and other things she did not like and so now i have lost her freindship which i valued very mutch and i feel like killing myself,the urge is so strong i am scared,i feel like ive lost everything again.this is on top of the fact that 3 of my most valued freinds have left work and i feel i have noone left to turn too.I fel so fucked up right now

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It's not all over is it now. Despite your friends leaving work, you can still keep in touch with them right? As for your ex, if you really want a friendship with her, then why not apologize.
    Your going through a patchy time, you just got to see it through. You'll come out stronger from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.