stopping feeling fatigue....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lav11, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

so ive been constantly feeling like passing out or just no energy... everything is slow, i cant walk at a normal speed cause i dont have the energy, i cant think because its all fuzzy, getting up in the morning, even talking feels like too much effort sometimes...

i need to stop this because i know im going to end up passing out again and i cant be put in hospital.. ive tried everything i can think of.. diet coke, heaps of water, lemon water... i dont know.. ive even had two binges this week because of the fatigue feeling and just wanting it to stop but even after eating i still feel exhausted, not even a little better..

just wandering if anyone here has any suggestions so i can just do usual activities like getting ready in the morning... do multivitamins work for energy? is that why im so exhausted? surely if people get energy from food and food gives people cause of energy then multivitamins would have the same effects as food energy wise right???

i dont know.. in all honesty, im not really skinny and still eat something small most days so its not like i shouldnt be haveing some energy but i dont.. i should be getting my energy from burning fat but im barely losing anything and have zilch energy.. im at loss??? :blink:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you talked to your doctor hun lately there could be so many reasons why you are fatiqued blood sugar or thyroid or hemoglobin etc You need to get som blood work done hun to determine what the cause is ok Go in for a check up hugs
  3. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

nah i havent... i just spoke to my counsellor and she actually noticed stuff going on....
    GRRRRR she asked my weight and i told her and she threatened me with an ITO (involuntary treatment order) to force feed me! never talking to health professionals! they arent force feeding me!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.