strange crusade

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by strange_crusade, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strange_crusade

strange_crusade Active Member

Hello everyone,

I signed up a few days ago but have just been able to look at the forum due to privacy issues. I've had depression and suicidal thinking on and off from the young age of 11 and appear to be going into another low these past few weeks. My life has been incredibly rocky the last year or so; I dropped out of college and moved far away without much warning. Sometimes, I'm not sure why I did it, but now am in a strange place with none of the friends or family I used to rely on. I feel very lost and alone and keep thinking I have no future.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Well, at least now you know why you moved away, any chance you can go back?

3. strange_crusade

No. I can't even consider it. I miss what I thought I had there, but it was like a paper house and I don't think it could ever be the way it was. the relationship with my father is dead, absolutely dead. I didn't mention that I left because I thought he had abused me very badly - but my memory is so messed up that I even question that now. and my best friend there is going to be leaving the area soon, so there's no reason to go there to be near her.

4. Robin

Robin Guest

Maybe you'd be better off moving near where your best friend is headed then?

5. strange_crusade

Yes, that is a possibility I consider often :) I feel stuck where I am, even though things haven't been too bad here, just stagnant. (most of the hell is in my head these days)

6. Robin

Robin Guest

Well that's remarkable in itself. Normally when someone proposes to up ship and start fresh it's almost always a disaster but by your own admission things aren't too bad. I'd definitely give me best friend a call though even if just to catch up :)

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello, welcome to SF. You've found a great place to be able to talk about what's on your mind and hopefully start to feel a bit better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.