Strange dream...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Kurai, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurai

Kurai Active Member

The dream began with me walking through a field with a friend. It seemed to be a school thing because there were other students walking accross the field towards a shelter or hangar. I saw a skinny girl with short hair and called to her, waving, before jogging up to her. She turned to me and said:
    "It is worse to have your words trapped at the tip of your tongue than to not say anything at all."
    I nodded silently and looked to the shelter where the other students had gathered. Inside there were four ice cold Coca Cola vending machines and I ran towards them with my friend and began talking when the teacher behind me called my name and said that I should be quiet and I turned, looked at her then turned back to the vending machine, hugged it and said loudly:
    "But it's so beautiful!" At that, everyone turned to me as if I were mad but I didn't care. I began day-dreaming (in the dream) of having one in my room on a hot summers day, being able to grab a can of coke whenever I wanted. The room I saw was not any I have ever had though, it was large and fairly empty but it had a wooden sliding door that opened onto a veranda which looked onto a pond or river or maybe even a lake... When I opened my eyes (in the dream) My dad was with me, he smiled at me but then looked shocked and walked away. After that I woke up.

Just strange. :unsure:
  2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

That does sound kind of sound strange. I've had a few interesting dreams myself - don't know if I'll post them but yeah it sounds like an interesting dream.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.