1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange dream...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Kurai, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurai

Kurai Active Member

The dream began with me walking through a field with a friend. It seemed to be a school thing because there were other students walking accross the field towards a shelter or hangar. I saw a skinny girl with short hair and called to her, waving, before jogging up to her. She turned to me and said:
    "It is worse to have your words trapped at the tip of your tongue than to not say anything at all."
    I nodded silently and looked to the shelter where the other students had gathered. Inside there were four ice cold Coca Cola vending machines and I ran towards them with my friend and began talking when the teacher behind me called my name and said that I should be quiet and I turned, looked at her then turned back to the vending machine, hugged it and said loudly:
    "But it's so beautiful!" At that, everyone turned to me as if I were mad but I didn't care. I began day-dreaming (in the dream) of having one in my room on a hot summers day, being able to grab a can of coke whenever I wanted. The room I saw was not any I have ever had though, it was large and fairly empty but it had a wooden sliding door that opened onto a veranda which looked onto a pond or river or maybe even a lake... When I opened my eyes (in the dream) My dad was with me, he smiled at me but then looked shocked and walked away. After that I woke up.

Just strange. :unsure:

2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

That does sound kind of sound strange. I've had a few interesting dreams myself - don't know if I'll post them but yeah it sounds like an interesting dream.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.