Strange feeling...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lake1989, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lake1989

lake1989 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!
    I'm now in strange situation, I think now that death isn't any way-out, the thing that could solve my problems.. I have been thinking about suicide but now it's gone - I just couldn't do that and kill myself.
    For now I'm totally hopeless, I've just lost the only way to cause that my problems could disappeared. I stuck here and I not see any road...
    Some time ago I wanted to help the things get better but now I just don't care about it... I don't care about anything. I have no aims, no dreams, becouse realising it... It's wishful thinking.. Friends, money etc I don't care about it, should I? I'll not change my situation, everything seems to be so stupid to me, I'm laughing with people problems.
    Something is wrong with me I guess, normal person in my situation should commit suicide or take steps to be back in normal life... But I don't take any action... I don't care about it... WTF??

Someone share my feelings?
  2. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I might be wrong but heres my thoughts... You have became comfortable with your the life the way it is. You have found some peace in the 'madness'. I think thats the reason I dont like the idea of medication. I have took plenty of it but I always find something wrong with it and stop it and take forever before I agree to go back on it..I think I feel comfortable in my own little world.
  3. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same :eek:hmy:
  4. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I do share your feelings. Sometimes - most days - I wonder what the point is in living. Many days, suicide seems the only way out, but there are better days when I can see that life can be enjoyable and worth living.

I don't usually look around me to see reaons to live. I know that each day brings something special my way, if I can just open my eyes to it.

Depression closes our eyes. All is darkness and futility. I pray that each day we will be open to the beauty, the joy, the reasons for living. The past is gone and there is nothing we can do to change it. The future is a dream. All that we own and all that we can effect is the Now. What can I do in my present moment?
  5. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Why you dont want to do something to make your life better if you think its possible?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.