Strange Feeling

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Queenb, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenb

Queenb New Member

Hi All

Will keep this short, basically last Sunday I decided I didnt want to be around anymore <Mod Edit-Music-Methods>and lay down. Well for the next couple of hours I was up and down vomitting and then I collapsed in the bathroom and hit my head on the side of the bath and blacked out for a few minutes i think.

So I didnt die but now its an odd feeling. I think too much and I cant help feeling angry it didnt happen. Why was i left? It was nasty vomitting and now I am discounting this method again. I have a strange feeling inside like its buzzing and I am finding it difficult to concentrate on anything but my thoughts are drawn to why am i here?

I dont have family or friends to discuss this with, if I did open up why my head is bashed in and i have a black eye I would probably be taken away.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Queenb and welcome to SF. I'm sorry that you tried a suicide attempt, but I'm thankful that you have survived. Vomitting is awful and I hate the taste of vomit. How are you feeling now? :hug:

3. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hi Quuenb, I am glad you survived.:hugtackles:

4. Queenb

Queenb New Member

Thanks for the replies. To be frank I am feeling shaky and very tearful. I am trying to keep myself physically busy to stop the dark thoughts filling my head.

Every so often I do stop and burst into tears and I am angry it didnt happen as I dont want to be here and in pain.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

because you blacked out you should go to the doctor or hospital and have it checked out pronto.....
    I don't want to worry you but it could be serious.....
    you don't have to tell them how you came to do it.....just that you slipped and hit your head...
    please stay safe..I'm glad you survived .....seems you need help with your depression to..but get that bump checked out first ok?..
    let me know how you go...

6. Queenb

Queenb New Member

Thanks IV but it happened last Sunday and unfortunately I am still here. I banged head and have lump on head and black eye even though didnt hit eye. In my mind it would be easier if something happened after hitting the head as at least then there would be no embarassment or shame, you know what I mean?

I have had mental examination by pysc nurse who was to be honest awful. Because I refused to answer questions which were apparantly a risk evaluation she has written to my doctor and me saying I will be referrred to be examined by a doctor. But of course I am on waiting list for that so thats it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.