strange methods

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TheWr0ngChild, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I have found a nasty new way to SI, stamping my heel onto my foot, hard. I do this every time I am alone and get a good half hour uninterupted, and it fucking HURTS, which is good by the way, I found it hurts more than cutting or anything else I do from time to time, it's kind of an adapted tap dance step from when I used to do tap dance when I was a kid, called the "heel drop" lol. I do it so much some days I can't walk, and I have massive bruises all over both my feet. Almost anything makes me do it, can be dropping something on the floor all the way up to strangers yelling abuse at me from cars for no reason. These things I do to myself have become my close friends, along with numerous addictions and no respect for my life. Every time someone abuses me in the street, I always respond, not because they have got to me, but in the hope they might just stab me or something and end my life for me.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

well every way of sh is bad hun no matter how you do it, i guess your new way doesn`t let scars after it, and that`s pretty good^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.