Strange Paranormal Activity

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Illusion, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

This isn't about the movies or anything. I just don't know where else to put this. I was gonna post it on Yahoo Answers, until I read all the trolling replies and "you're mental" crap.
    So I was like "forget it; most people are so closed minded nowadays it isn't funny." Before I discuss though, I just wanna make this clear. I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't want a ton of replies that say "I don't believe in that stuff, sorry". I'm not interested in hearing that. I wanna mainly discuss this with people that DO somewhat believe, so if you strongly don't, I'd rather you not reply.
    Now with my story;
    For about a couple of weeks now, I've been seeing a green ghostly looking figure in the corner of the kitchen at night. At first I was like "okay, its probably just me, no worries". But then my mother tells me today shes been seeing it to for a bit now in the same place, as well as in my closet. Thats ironic cause here lately I've been missing stuff. For example, I'm missing $80 jeans, $50 English II textbook, and this morning I lost my black jacket. Perhaps its all misplaced? But so far I've looked every known place. That pisses me off on so many levels. I mean sure I'm messy, but I'm not THAT messy to lose this much stuff. You all are probably gonna tell me to look harder for the stuff, so I will keep trying to, buts it ironic you know? Then the sinks turn their self on sometimes now by their self. I also hear ghostly whispering sounds at night, even on a clear night that isn't to windy. That scares me. By what I witness, the most paranormal stuff happens around Midnight - 5:00am. I don't know if its a ghost or perhaps a poltergeist since they're known to be pranksters. I also have moments where I don't feel like myself. Like a burning and nauseated feeling starts to happen in my body randomly, so I get randomly sick out of nowhere a lot now. Weird stuff, no lie :l. Ever since I was 5 years old I've been able to feel, see, and hear what most people don't or only a few do. The only reason I decided this could be an option was because of my mom saying shes been seeing and hearing stuff to. So perhaps I'm not crazy. Perhaps something is going on.

Anybody have a clue what might be going on? Or perhaps you wanna share some of your stories? Remember, I don't want a ton of "I don't believe in that stuff, you're mental" crap. lol I do need to find a paranormal site though to join to post this weird stuff on. :unsure:

2. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Hey,

First of all, I believe. I have a fair few experiences in my time.

I think what you need to do is establish if you definitely have something going on. Keep a log for a week a two and see if anything adds up and take account of anything and everything that could also cause the things you're experiencing.

As the old saying goes, “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Once you've established what's going on. Gotta get down and do some research to see what action you want to take.

3. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

Hi

thats some mysterious stuff! Can you make an image? does the greeen thingy move?

the only reasonable explemantion is that it could be a poorly built house... the water can go on without anything, just waterpressure pusing the release thing up...

the other stuff is sstill strange...

I to have had a number of strange encounters, recently i heard i crying girl from the basement of my office, that to was about 1am in the night, it frekd me out, i didnt dare to go down to look, the crying got more intense as i went closer to the only stairs leading down... and the basment dont even have a ventialtion, its filled with boxes... it went on for tre hours i think... still dont know where even to begin with that "encounter"

And this is just me now, but i would try and play a little with the spirit, buy a whatyoucallit yuigi-board or something and go nuts... it could show something.

but since it seems like a reocuring event i would definately try and get some proof if i were you... dont be afraid, i would say that the cold and so on is just coincidences... but the rest who knows...

keep safe

// L

4. Prophet

I'd like to advise against using a ouija board if you don't have experience with them.

Alot of people don't believe in that kinda thing but you need to trust me on this, they can be dangerous.

5. All these mixed emotions

enlighten us... have you ever heard of a ghost related unexplaineble death?

i think it would be fun to... they (the spirit) must like attention? or maybe the poor thing is stuck and need help... or so the legends go...

//L

6. Prophet

It's just a recommendation, do with it as you wish. I don't find them fun myself.

7. Illusion

Oh I believe you there. I know how dangerous they can be. Me and a friend were gonna use one, one time but decided not to. I am gonna keep record in a notebook though of the stuff that happens. Perhaps it will end cause I have no experience at all with catching proof of this kind of stuff. It all happens so mysteriously. This house is old though so thats probably what was up with the sinks. A few minutes ago I heard knocking behind the shower wall, but assumed its just the plumbing.
    By the way to answer another question, yes the green figure does move a little. Especially when spotted. Before it just stands there, but once spotted, it scurries a bit and disappears.

Thats freaky o:, I'd be scared to go check to. Sure it wasn't somebody else though that was around? I have a friend who has seen similar stuff I've seen as well.

8. Prophet

There deffo seems to be some activity. Green ghosts are not uncommon, can you tell any more about it?

That's other something to keep in your log, details about the figure, anything at all that could help you identify it later on. Also details on knocking, patterns, location and see what else is in that area, like plumbing and when it's being used.

A ouija board is quite a leap aswell, there's other things you can do if you really want to see if it's aware or just an echo. You can try knocking back or asking it to copy your knocks.

9. All these mixed emotions

no there wasnt anybody else in the whole office, there are no pipes in the basement either and its a 250year old building in the middle of stockholm...

i still cant believe it... but as mentioned; try and make proof and find patterns...

or film it and yourself when you sleep and sell the stuff to hollywood... ohh wait, thats been done...

just dont freak out, if ghost where dangerous we would hear a butload of reports, and all that we know so far is that its a energyreflection, who to explain that you must look inte some quantimmechanics theory... they actullay have something, and they do research on some paranormal stuff, specially the common ones like yours

good luck with that

//L

10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Strange paranormal activity... Is there any other kind?

11. Paigeee

Paigeee Member

I don't think you're mental at all. I feel as if it's someone close to you because I am getting quite emotional? I don't know, did you know anybody who passed that liked to prank you?

I have had many experiences myself, but I'd like to tell you a story which my friend told me happened to her recently, I'll write as if I'm her.

My Great Granddad had a gold plaque with a white dove on the side, it got handed down throughout generations of my family until recently when my Granddad passed away and it got handed down to my mum. A few days ago I was getting ready in the morning and on my front lawn I saw a white dove. It was just staring up at my window then every so often it would take a step back. When I was ready I went outside to it, it just stared at me so I decided to call up my friends dad who has a huge interest in birds. I was stood on the lawn with my mum when my friends dad told me to pick it up and keep it with me until he got to my house, so I said "okay I'll pick it up" and at that moment it vanished into thin air and I'm not going crazy because my mum saw it too. It left behind one white feather.

When she told me this I felt really emotional and started to cry, I told her it was definitely her Granddad just coming back to show he's okay (she'd been very upset about him). I then asked her if she kept the feather and she said yes, so I told her to treasure it forever as it was a gift from her Granddad. :)

12. All these mixed emotions

hehe... technical correct..the best kind :)

13. Paigeee

Paigeee Member

This is true, my friends dad brought one and lots of strange things started happening in the house before he even played it. I was sat in my friends room and I felt pure evil around me, as if they wanted to kill somebody or harm, it wasn't pleasant at all. My mum is a strong believer and so am I, we told him to destroy it because we felt it carried lots of evil spirits. He tried smashing it up, burning it and everything, it took hours to be destroyed.

14. All these mixed emotions

this is what i meen with fun... just maybe stuff will happen, and then you can film or record or whatever... this needs to be researched more

it could be the answer to the great question; is there life after death?

15. Illusion

I only put that so nobody would think I was talking about the movie. I suck at titles.

Oh, and no, nobody I know has died that liked to prank me, so that can't be it. As a matter of fact, nobody I've known has died in 10 years. I've made it official though, I'm gonna keep track of stuff for a bit and see how long it lasts. I wouldn't really show many people though proof if I was to get proof because I don't want any kind of fame. I'd stay anonymous.

16. All these mixed emotions

just post the pic! me wanna see :)

and dont worry about the fame, maybe that was the purpose of the spirit visiting you... but one shouldnt take out succes in advance

//L

17. Illusion

lol ok.
    I named whatever I keep seeing "Peeves" XD. Nothing bad has happened since I have so perhaps it doesn't mind the nickname. Its a tricky and smart lil' prankster but I shall try to get some sort of proof while its still around.

18. All these mixed emotions

nice! happy ghosthunting! say hi from me!

//L

19. Illusion

Okay XD

20. All these mixed emotions

i wish i had a ghost to play with... i love these kinnda stuff!

bless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.