strange

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by *sparkle*, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

not normal for me these days... but the 'need' to and the urge to are so great its hurting inside :unsure:

2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

:hug: wish i could offer more but i do understand.

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: I know it hurts ellie but you dont NEED to do what your talking about...is there something else you can do to take your mind off it?? :hug: Write? Read? Walk? anything?

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

You dont NEED it Ellie, we are here for you, when it comes close to it, come here, PM us, I'm here nearly all day everyday. do something to take your mind off it, you were saying you were going to the gym, are you still going?
    :hug: here for you

5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

i went to the gym.. met my husband there and was in floods of tears in the place to park the car. he found me, hugged me for 20 minutes and brought me home - so i wrecked his gym trip too :dry: i feel worthless - yet part of me still knows im not. but i just need to take away the pain in my mind tonight :cry:

6. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: sorry i cant offer more

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

maybe let him hold you for tonight? so you dont hurt yourself! :hug:
    You are NOT worthless. You are sweet, kind, caring, supportive.... amazing!! :hug:

8. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Why were you crying hun, what caused it?
    you didnt ruin his gym trip, he married you for better or worse, he loves you and wants to be there for you.

9. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: thanks for replying :shy:

i have no idea why i was crying :s just seem to be really down and want to punish myself for everything :s

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

random hug attack :hugtackles: :hug: :hugtackles: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.