Strength to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiegal

I am hoping I will have the strength to tell my psychiatrist tomorrow just exactly how bad things have been for me. I am worried that I will chicken out and make out its all ok. Any tips on getting the message through?? I think I really need to be back in hospital and I am hoping he will suggest it. But most of all, I just want to be clear to him what is going on so that I can get on the right track and get some support. Appreciate any suggestions.

SilentScream

Hello there,

Here are some tips for you:

-You could eventually write it down before you go there.
-Stay calm and eventually close your eyes while you talk.
-Be honest and be sure that you accept the current situation. (The situation in which you are going to talk about those bad things)

I hope it will work out good for you!
Take care! :)

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Maybe if you write down what you want to say and read it, it will be a little easier to share how you are doing...I do hope you can tell your pdoc what is going on...or if you are really not doing well, that you go to the ER where your pdoc practices so you can be hospitalized

aussiegal

Thanks for the tips. I am def. going to write down the symptoms that are affecting me. My p.dr works out of a private hospital so no er for it. He just admits you if necessary from his appointment or you have to go through the public system and see if they will admit you (much harder that way and a longer process). I have just had to wait a few weeks for the appointment so want to make the most out of it and get the help i need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00