Stress building up

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Chargette, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Money matters have been praying on my mind the last 4 days. I know that in the month of November, when my disability transitions from state money to federal money, I will only get $383 for that month.

This is the one area of life guaranteed to stress me out. This is not good for me because my depression deepens even though I have a very good medication. I've decided to start posting about this now before it gets big.

I did remember that I have an older car for sale and if it sells before November, it'll make that coming month much easier.

I won't lose the roof over my head but I feel very heavy shame when I can meet my bills.

:sigh:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can sell that car then and i am glad you can post here to get some support you need.

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Things snow balled this morning. Events unfolding the first hour. Arggg. I canceled the repairman so that's a lot off my plate.

I have to look at what is necessary. The weather turned suddenly cold. My knee is screaming pain. Took my meds and when my knee warms up, I need to take out moms swamp cooler and put in her window.

I can do well for awhile regarding stress and depression, then boom, everything unravels.

4. Mr A and the sky pilots

Mr A and the sky pilots Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for you, if you lived in the Uk, the state would be caring for you. Use the people around you to help you if you need it, dont be too shy to ask for help in the community darling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.