Stress

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wallflower, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I am upset. I'm worried. Family issues. I need help somehow. I need to know he (brother) is ok. I have two scholarships for college and I'm going back, but I'm so worried about my brother I'm thinking of just traveling 3 hrs there to make sure he's ok. I need to support him because he seems upset and I don't know why, this is more than normal. He's 20 and in school too. I'm worried it's something else. I'm worried it could be worse like an event that happened that upset him. He thinks he has Bipolar as well but he's not labeled. He said he was down or depressed, and hasn't showered in a week. Now I'm panicked all the time because he's all I have. I care about him more than anyone else in the world. He's like a best friend.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
  2. otakugenx

otakugenx Active Member

I am sorry you are so far away from him. ;-( Maybe try and convince him to go to the School's health care facility?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Did you talk to him about this, and if so, what did he say? Are you close to any of his friends who might be able to tell you how he is doing? Can he access counseling at his college so that some of his concerns can be dealt with? And, can you be my sister??? How caring you are

4. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Thanks. I ended up driving 2 and a half hours to Cumberland than got a hotel room cuz I was so tired. He had lost his phone but he texted me and said he was ok and so I drove back home because my car was acting up since it was a long drive. I am now home again and safe. I kinda panicked and over-reacted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.