Stress

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lorax, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm getting really tense/ agitated lately. Still trying to find the reason. Work seems to be a factor. I just really don't feel like socializing these days. Could just be, not getting enough nutrition. Lots of rice, not much else. Could probably drink more too.

I'm also really tired. Usually the first 2-3 hours after getting up. Think that's bc I wake up a lot. Or not getting enough time in bed. Might just be waking up at a bad part of my sleep cycle too. At least my dreams are interesting.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Lorax, I hope today was a better day for you. Maybe getting out and getting fresh air/more vitamins might help the energy levels! Try drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day and vitamin b complex before bed, it helped me :) Try and get a small amount of exercise in too :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
  3. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

today was awful. had someone steal from work, kept trying to throw up from stress, and I felt alone. Took a xanax to help bring it down, and being home helps. Gonna go play with a horse & some sweet pooches tomorrow. Maybe get a big dinner.

4. Petal

Lorax :hugs: :hug2: :hug: You poor thing :(

Glad you had the xanax to help you through the day, I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

5. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Your emoticons look like they're sneaking up on their friends. Hug ninjas! Ahh!

Today was nice. My horse friend has gone home, but, I loved my pooch friends . My family member treated me to dinner, and said he wants to help get me in a better position.

So I have some help getting a plan/ technicalities worked out. Plus he just talked to me, so it was nice having a normal conversation.

Have a few hours of sleep, then I get to open :D

Hope you & your hair are doing good. Or elseā€¦

Those sympathy text hug things cheered me up. Thanks :)

6. Petal

Awww here's some more hugs for you :hug: :hugs: :hug2: :grouphug:

It's great to talk with people and just feel at ease, i'm glad you could have a normal conversation and that the family member is willing to help you out. Glad your day got better. :hugs:

7. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

I'm getting squished in sympathy hugs, call for help! Ugghhh!

Great day at work. Till half way through. Got reprimanded by my boss, then another theft today.

Loved my poochie pal, and took a long nap. Went home, thought about crying, and 'ect' now it's bed time for 3.5 hours. This is one elusive damn stress trigger.

You have a better day than me today :) +1 cookie if you do.

8. Petal

What is the trigger? The lack of sleep or stress of your day? I hope you are having a nice day, mine hasn't been so bad :) Glad you had a great day at work, that is nice :)

big hugs :hugs:

9. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

I hope your day is even better! +2 fluffy dogs, if it is.

The trigger is seriously evading me. It seems like one issue, then that theory gets busted. I can't track it down.

Today I got called in last second, to do inventory :) but everyone was really nice today .-.

I can't afford food this week, and kind of want to not experience any more cellular redivisions.

Air hugs*