Stressed and worried

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Haroldvonharvey, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am extremely stressed at the moment, I am worried about coping with my studies, disappointing my parents and financial concerns amounts other things. I have contemplated suicide before but have not gone through with it mainly due to the financial impact it would have on my family, but the stress is really getting to me now and I am struggling to cope.

I don't have anyone currently that I feel I can talk to about these feelings, I just feel like there is this massive weight on me that I cannot seem to get rid of.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can talk here freely ok If you are not coping with your studies hun please talk to a councilor at your school who can and will get you supports to help you like extra tutoring
    or perhaps decrease your work load some ok talk to someone that is why the councilor are there to help you hugs

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm sorry things are hard for you. I remember when all those things worried me, so much that I would cry all the time. But I went to a doctor and realized that I had generalized anxiety and because of that it would blow my problems out of proportion which would make me panic.

Perhaps you should see a doctor? I take meds now, and with them I'm able to see the problem but also put it aside so it's not constantly growing in my brain to the point of not seeing a way out, except for suicide....also if there is too much financial problems, perhaps have you considered bankruptcy? Or an arrangement between you, a finance place and your debts? I did the arrangement one and that helped with a lot of money problems I had...

hope what I said helps...and you can always post on forums here, there are nice people who are willing to listen and sympathize with you :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talk to us here then ok spend time here with us to help time go more quickly. Talk to your doctor ok get supports in place for you so you do not leave your partner with so much pain
    Reach out now while you still can hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.