Stressed Out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ranai, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Ranai

Ranai Member

I have been going up and down like a crazy roller coaster with my grades lately, I dont know why I let this stuff effect me so much but my grades keep dropping and then my dad gets upset which only makes me even More upset than I am to begin with and Im trying my best but with all AP classes the tests are really hard especially since with my ADHD I cant concentrait on studying, or homework on that matter. AGH! Why must school stress me out so much! Cause I want to get into Ringling and get a good job thats why...
    -sighs-
    Im so glad Im on break right now, but my bff is at her moms house so Im lonely.
    :(
    Luckily another bff is having a get together so that should take my mind off things.

2. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

Your bff may be at her mom's house but she comes back the 27th or 28 and from there we can hang out every day if we both available <3 I love you Ami thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much (nah i'm kidding probably a whole hell of a lot more)

3. Ranai

Ranai Member

Yay! :hugtackles: lol

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Like Katie said she'll be back soon and then you guys can hang out until then try do some things that are fun for you, destress yourself a bit and just have some fun while on your break :smile:

5. Ranai

Ranai Member

Ill try, my parents keep making me do science work though. Bah.
    ^_^'
    Thank you though.

6. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

science work is grody >.<

7. Ranai

Ranai Member

Most deffinatly, I hate science.
    DX