Stressed the fuck out!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by fromthatshow, Dec 3, 2009.

1. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

So I found out there is a bill for $60,000 that got sent to the wrong insurance company the beginning of this year. With all the changing of insurance companies... I have to figure out who I was covered by, find out who sent the bill (my Dad has it), and then get it all configured. I'm guessing it will take about 5 million calls and many afternoons.

I sent my letter out to the Department of Social Services for money. I forgot a fucking stamp. I never send out mail, so it didn't cross my mind until now. Now I'm fucked! I have to figure out if they got my paychecks. If not I have to try to go to the paychecks place again and get my pay for November soon or else I won't get the money I need.

I have to pay $850 for drug and alcohol classes and I have been saving up. Then, ironically, right before my license suspension kicked in... my car died. Now I have to pay for whatever needs to be fixed, because I can't keep it there or I'll have to pay for that as well. This means I'm not going to have the $850, and will either have borrow it from my Dad, or more likely since he doesn't have it, ask for a pay-as-you-go kind of thing. But when I originally signed up I didn't ask for that, because I thought I could pay it. I'm just scared as FUCK that I'm going to get jail-time or something if I can't pay for these classes.

Oh and not having a car makes getting all this very important stuff WAY easier to get done. I know that is my own fault but I'm just venting.
    I think that's it. But FUCK I AM STRESSED THE FUCK OUT!!!!
  2. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

That really sux :hugtackles:
  3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Spencer :hug: I hope things work out.
  4. fromthatshow

5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

spencer :hugtackles: if you want to chat PM me :hug: im just off to bed but will be around all tomorrow
  6. fromthatshow

thank you very much :wub:
  7. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

i love you spencer :wub:
    you can do this..