Stressed to the max

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xxLostHopexx, Jan 11, 2012.

1. xxLostHopexx

xxLostHopexx Member

On Friday I have the Tribunal about my ESA dole claim
    Ive lost two appeals because I still share a house with my ex (who is basically my carer) as they claim we are still together
    My solicitor reckons we have a good case , but its still a worry ... ive had no money for over a year now

Whats worrying me more than the money & their decision is having to attend the tribunal ... im sociophobic , so obviously the thought of being around people is terrifying me , im not eating , crying all the time , shaking , I cant sleep , im getting headaches all the time and im constantly thinking about having to go there , which causes panic attacks

Today I found out I have to also attend a medical assessment on the 27th by an independant doctor ... I did explain to them my circumstances but despite my doctor sending them details of my case they still insist I go to them for the assessment

So I cant relax after the tribunal like I thought id be able to , instead I know im going to carry on the way I am , petrified about being around people when I attend that

Basically im a basket case , and theres nothing I can do about it.
    I feel like just giving up , but I cant as obviously I need money like everyone else

Im trapped
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is there someone who can go with you so you do not feel so stressed? I know it is trite to say, try not to worry about this, but maybe there is also something you can do to distract yourself...hope you find some respite and continue to share with us how you are doing
  3. xxLostHopexx

xxLostHopexx Member

After being virtually housebound with fear for over 14 years I dont have any friends left now , they all slowly drifted out of my life
    Steve , my ex , is my only friend , but he has to work and cant take time off

It doesnt help that im going to have to get a taxi there and back , so i'll be trapped in a car with a stranger

I wish I could take one of my dogs with me , they always calm me down , as it is I have a laminated pic of them that I focus on , it helps a little
  4. xxLostHopexx

xxLostHopexx Member

Well , todays the day , i've got to be there for 3pm

Im a lot calmer than I thought id be , im still shaking like a leaf , and havent slept at all , but im not crying and my head doesnt feel like theres a whirlwind going on in there

Wish me luck
  5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Good luck.
    Remember we will be with you in spirit.
  6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi there,

I wish you the best of luck at the tribunal, and I'm with windlepoons....indeed, we are there with you in spirit. Take good care of yourself. :hug:

7. xxLostHopexx

xxLostHopexx Member

It was disallowed
    They say me and my ex are still together

I just dont know where to go from here