stressed

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by spiritxfade, May 6, 2011.

1. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

So...my AP Bio exam is on Monday. I'm really, really stressed even though everyone says I'll do fine. Maybe it's just because it's my first AP exam. I dunno. I've done a bunch of practice tests (well...only four) and I've done well on all of them...but I feel like I don't know anything. At the same time, I'm sick and tired of biology and don't want to study anymore....

Plus I think I might be getting sick.

And I have finals at school in a couple weeks (literally). I don't expect them to be impossible or anything...but still. Not a good combo.

I'm sick and tired of my current school. I can't wait until my last day. I need to get out of there. Now.

Oh, and I'm pretty ticked off at my English teacher for the utterly stupid, time-wasting excuse of a project.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Time I think to have some time out.
    you can over do the whole study thing and end up completely exhausted and not taking a thing in.
    Have a night out, right away from the books, then go over notes on sunday night and then leave it alone.
    There is such as thing as over preparing.

Hope it all goes well.

3. calypsoissick

calypsoissick Member

I think you will do very well! :stars:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You've studied the material and it sounds like your ready.. You just have some anxiety there..Do like Catherine said and take some time for yourself..

5. Mr. E

Mr. E Well-Known Member

Those AP exams can be intimidating, but you will feel soooo relieved once it's over. I'm sure you'll do well. Make sure to get a good night's sleep before the test :)

6. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

I actually did end up taking a break- almost the entire weekend xD I did a few practice essays, flipped through the review book for about an hour or so on Sunday afternoon.

And yes, I do feel relieved. And it was a lot easier than I thought it'd be. In fact, most of the stuff I didn't know (a.k.a. animal physiology) wasn't on there, or was in tiny amounts. So I think I got a 4. Or maybe a 5, if I'm lucky