stressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudy

most of the folks in chat know about all the shit i've been going through. probably tired of it. i get tired of caring about the whole situation because its like beating a dead horse. to summarize it i am being yelled at everyday by mexican dudes. mostly ho and whor. i don't stand on street corners or sleep around. the thing that i fear the most is being shot at or kidnapped one day while i am biking. i have three mental disorders to deal with and need to find a place to live. i don't respond to these people and i am hoping that it will all stop soon. i have been homicidal and suicidal in the past few days. sometimes i feel like leaping off a bridge into interstate traffic.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I've been thinking about this a little. What if those people calling you dirty names approach you and become violent or won't leave you alone? Are you licensed to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense?

cloudy

no i cannot own a gun because i may use it. i am short tempered sometimes. i doubt they will get violent. this has been going on for a while. i try not to go anywhere by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00