Stressing out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lightbeam, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I am not doing well. My father's computer is having a fit, and I need to wipe it out. I am stressing out because it is taking a while, and my dad wants it done before he gets home. I am just really stressed out. I feel an overwhelming urge to cut.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry you're stressing. Wiping out a computer is a pain; I've had to do that a few times. Does your father understand that it takes time? It's not your fault if it takes longer than he expects.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If your dad can do it any faster give him the job just tell him you cannot rush a dam machine so cool it. If i were you i would just say goodbye jobs all yours and leaaaave go enjoy fresh air go walk maybe he will appreciate you more when you get back.

4. lightbeam

He took it well. Man, I'll tell you what. I have never had a computer be such a pain in the ass.

I hate his computer.

And I made it without cutting.

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

well done for not cutting :) take it one step at a time :)

6. WildCherry

Glad he took it okay, and that you made it through without cutting. Hopefully you'll never have to work on that particular computer again!

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Well done,you should be proud :D

8. lightbeam

My father doesn't know what to do without all the crap on his system. No wonder he got a virus.

9. WildCherry

I had to reformat my aunt's PC a few weeks ago, because she downloads anything and everything. She had at least ten viruses, and I dont' even want to verbalize the amount of spyware!!

10. lightbeam

Why is it that we are the ones that have to fix it??

11. WildCherry

I don't know! They can break it or screw it up, and we have to run damage control!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.