Strong suicidal impulses.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bleak, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bleak

Bleak Member

I always have strong urges to <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>.

Everything I see transforms into a instrument of suicide.

I dont know what else to say

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
  2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same. It even goes as far that I have an urge to jump in front of speeding cars on bad day's. I also play suicide scenario's and story's in my head, its become brain entertainment to me... Somehow tough I never act on these thoughts, I still feel in control in my depression, and these thoughts are merely there to ease the depression.

I'd say avoid the thoughts if you can, and maybe get some help if its really gets out of control (develop an urge), would you say you are at that level?

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

things can be very tough, bleak. i will pray for you.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

These kinds of things started happening to me before I made my first attempt. I stay away from certain places because even if I'm doing well I still have the urges.

5. nash4MVP

nash4MVP Member

The fact that we don't go through with it (I'm currently experiencing the same sensations) shows that part of us still wants to live. Try to hang on to that small part. I'll pray for you my friend.

6. Magnum

Magnum New Member

We all eventually die. But what separates those who follow through with their plans and those who don't is the inner instinct to live. It's that inner mechanism that always gears towards life. What pushes someone over that, is the constant meditation of the troubling aspects of their life. Such as so, that they weigh it too heavily upon themselves that they fail to see the alternatives. But sometimes when your drunk :poo:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Keep talking, it will help :hug:

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.