Strong Thoughts and Feelings

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Not doing well this morning. I been crying so much this morning. Had strong urges to give into suicidal thoughts. I took benadryl just to help me calm down. Trying to distract myself. I even got to the point of punch my thigh while alone in the bathroom. I was going to call my husband to have him come back home after he left for work. Just trying to just get through today. Just been wanting to be alone.... :'(

2. happytotalk

happytotalk Member

Please call your husband, let him know you need somebody to be with you right now - I'm sure you know this already but even if you really feel you need to be alone that's often the worst way to deal with how you are feeling. Try to fight against that urge to be alone.

Sending you a big hug. You sound like such an amazing person and I already know just from speaking to you on here that you're really brave simply for realising you need support with this x

2 people like this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi honey, I'm here all day if you need someone to talk to , no suffering in silence. Sorry you are feeling so alone, it's not a nice feeling. But please do not harm yourself as it is not worth it and there are healthier ways to cope and get trough this crisis. Any plans for the day ?

2 people like this.
  4. brknsilence

So sorry everyone. I haven't replied. I been off and on today, cleaning, doing laundry, and everything. I'm still very depressed. Exhausted. My husband should be home soon and I just want to go to sleep.I'm still wanting to be alone. Just want to disappear

5. brknsilence

Thanks for being there everyone

6. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Sorry things are so bad for you right now. I totally understand how you want to be alone. But it is probably the worst thing for you right now. You need to be with someone. Do something to take your mind off your thoughts for a while. Its not a cure, but may help you get past the worst moments.

3 people like this.
  7. brknsilence

My husband is home now. I'm in bed. Just hope sleep will help. :(

8. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Brknsilence, I am here as well But I am guessing you are sleeping now, I will see you tomorrow! Sleep a good sleep !

3 people like this.
  9. brknsilence

Thank you everyone.

10. SillyOldBear

Hope you slept well Brknsilence.

2 people like this.
  11. brknsilence

I slept okay. I'm a little better today. Just feeling guilty

12. SillyOldBear

Why are you feeling guilty?

13. brknsilence

I felt I ate too much today. Feeling irritable and my anxiety has been up as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.