strong urges may trigger

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by indie, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indie

indie Well-Known Member

have strong urges to self harm, not done it for 6 months, but feel like i got dirt in me tht needs out, beore i contaminate people, i scared, tht iwont beable resist for much longer an crisis team wont help me.

2. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

This is a tough one, I hate to advise using the classic coping tools http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=10275 because some of them inflict a bit of pain at which you apparently are trying to avoid. But if need be they may become helpful,plus there are some tools in there that are safe to use with no pain inflicted.

3. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that u feel this way.i suffer the same way to.i have not been on this site for years now all of a sudden i find myself here again.im trying to ask myself why.i to cut in all sorts of situations...so what makes u want to cut after such a long time,you mite want to think about what has triggered this reaction.. i will not tell you not to do it,as i know how i would react to that advice.all i can say is try to stay safe.the crisis team have to help you they cannot refuse to see you if you feel you are in crisis.i dont really have much faith in the crisis team ,but if you want there involvment then persist with them and demand some help...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.