strong urges

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by upintheair, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upintheair

upintheair New Member

I have been having strong urges to end my life for a while now.I am under the care of the dr and she knows that i have been looking into it but i am thinking about it so often that o don't know what to do. I have self injured since i was 12 (im 29) but the methods i would use are nothing that i would usually do when i think about exactly how i would do it. if i'm not thinking of si i'm thinking of su and i don't know what else to do!!!

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Do you see anyone else other than a doctor? What country are you in? Does anyone know the extreme severity you think about Suicide?

Please keep posting. I hope coming to this forum can help you.

3. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

Have you tried different methods to ease yourself out of SI?

It makes all the difference if you have the will power to go through with a change. Something simple like snapping a rubber-band (Albeit that sounds partly lame, it could help.), could help. If you're having thoughts about suicide it might be because you have something triggering you and talking about what's on your mind might help, but It's all up to what you feel comfortable with doing.

4. upintheair

upintheair New Member

I really don't believe I'll die naturally so why postpone it. So much is going wong i don't believe it'll ever go right........i feel like i could take everything else if my baby was still growing inside me but my warped mind even managed to kill that!! no wonder everyone hates me!!!!

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What is going wrong?

I'm so sorry you lost your baby. What makes you think that was your fault?

Not everyone hates you. I don't hate you- far from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.