Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by *sparkle*, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Sorry - I don't want to seem like I am making a fuss - and I'm not very good at reaching out for help :( I just know things are really bad for me at the moment and I can't keep going with the way things are. I can't open up anymore than that I'm sorry - that's a lot for me in the public eye :mellow:

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

:mellow:thats a great start; i'm new here and I know how hard it is; i've tried about 10 times to let it all out and I end up deleting my post. It's very complex. It's cliche, but we are here for you; there are a lot of smart and compassionate people here wiith similar problems. Stay with us and share when you feel up to it. Take care!:flowers:
  3. asri

asri Well-Known Member

hey ellie,

just take one step at a time.. and b4 u know u will reach out to someone somewhere.. keep the hope burning luv

m new here and reading other posts and i already feel so much luv n warmth here.. just open ur eyes and see it...u will find it too hun:hug:
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hey Ellie :hug:

If you ever want to talk hun feel free to PM me.

Hope you're ok, Claire xx
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ellie,
    You started reaching out to me when you first joined and then disappeared..I am always around here somewhere, so PM me and I will listen and try and support you..You are not alone in this and you are anonymous so know one knows who you are...Reach out to us and we will support you..You need to open up when you are ready so we have more knowledge of what is happening with you!!Take care!!
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: Belly,

I am glad you reached out to us and that you felt comfortable enough to talk to me a bit last night (Sorry I was drunk :mellow: )
    Remember the things I said last night.
    You have a lot of people here who care for you - me being one.
    Keep strong, I know you can do it.
    Here for you anytime :hug:
  7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend's great that you took a step. . . and it's ok to open up as much or as little as you want. it is whatever is most comfortable for YOU that counts

if you pm with someone, you may feel more free to open up, and you can always ask that person to keep your can trust us about that. we are here for you - pm me anytime. . . lean on us while you are weak. . . we care about you! :hug:
  8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

thanks guys and girls... and thank you to the people who were talking to me last night :hug:

Things remain difficult. I just can't seem to find a way foward and out of all of this :(

Thanks again

9. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Just KEEP being sick tonight :( God - I just want to sink into a hole sometimes :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.