• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Struggling a bit

So it's been about 2 months since I decided to give life another chance. Been gradually incorporating things into my life like going to college, counting calories, taking driving lessons, taking care of my skin, flossing...basically just trying to stop being a useless leech. But I'm having troubles.

My sleep schedule is really bad and I suck in one of the courses at college, like I have no talent for that skill at all. I would even say I have negative talent. I have troubles waking up in the morning and I'm just not sure if what I'm doing will amount to anything. Sometimes, trying to do stuff feels like I'm running in place.

I mean I know I can't go back to the way I was living before and I do feel much better now that I'm on the path of recovery. I guess I'm just hitting some obstacles along the way.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I get it. Sometimes it feels like two steps forward one step back. Just try to keep at it. For me at least, these things tend to go in cycles, and when I'm back on an upswing I'm that much better for it if I've kept up good habits.

That sucks about the course. Try not to be too hard on yourself. No one is good at everything. Maybe you could ask the prof about some way to get extra help?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00