• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Struggling again, just need to write

This era say that it's bad to think about suicide, that the people who are suicidal are crazy or selfish but this is not true, maybe some people are just tired to live a life full of pain.
Maybe some people are tired to live with what we've called "mental health problems", with financial problems, with health problems, with broken dreams, with broken life, with abused, and so on...
If we don't love our life and if we're not happy and that everything is just miserable or pain, we should have the right to end it.
I mean, this is ours; not the life of somebody else.

Speaking for myself, I just can't continue to live like this.
The weight on my shoulders is too heavy.

Life doesn't worth it for me; all the pain, all the tears, all the arguments between me and my other half... I just can't take this anymore.
Every day is struggle and tears.

Right now, I see nothing beautiful in my life.
And the simple fact to have to wake up every morning is painful.

Everyday I think how to end it (as said in a previous post I've tried to <mod edit - method> a few months ago but I've failed). "Maybe I should <methods> every day I think about suicide. Every. single. day.

I don't want to live anymore because it does not worth it, this is too much painful.

I can't take it anymore.
I have enough.
And I think I should have the right to end my life without being judged.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry you're in so much pain right now.

I've often tried to justify suicide to myself in the past, like you seem to be doing here, but I've come to the conclusion suicide is not justifiable. You are right - we shouldn't "judge" the people who commit suicide, however we can "judge" their actions - suicide is never the answer. Suicide is never the answer, as despite the amount of pain we may be in at any given time, things can get better and life can be worth living, even if it doesn't seem like that at the moment. You may never recover fully from your depression, but you can get to a point where you are glad you are alive and you enjoy life.

Have you ever sought treatment for what you're going through? There are plenty of options from medication to therapy. I also agree with @MosesY - you write very elegantly - maybe writing could be an outlet for you?

Stay safe. I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *brohug.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that things are so bad for you right now but don't give up. there are a lot of possible outcomes in your life. you may be giving up a life of happiness. and i agree with @KindaOtiose that suicide is never the answer. just a fact you may want to consider, most pople here were intent on committing suicide. but most of us have survived and glad we did. we still have some issues but we are better. but i agree with you nobody should call victims of suicide or attempted suicide names. they don't know the pain people have gone through. i hope you feel better soon...mike...*console*sadhug*shake

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I can't take it anymore.
I have enough.
And I think I should have the right to end my life without being judged.
I can't agree that suicide is the right decision and I hope we can help you to feel better so it doesn't feel like your only option. We are here to share the pain and I hope you keep reaching out to those who are reaching out to you.*shake*grouphug2

Marga

Hi, just want to write that I like what you write about that people who consider or commit suicide should not be judged. Most people can never imagine and understand the pain some people are going through. Life is really too tough for some people and it's not fair. At the same time, there is always some hope. Although I myself sometimes find it very difficult to see the hope. But this can be just a state of mind to a certain degree and that's what's tricky about it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00