:'( struggling again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

So tired of being depressed. Crying... :'( just want to sleep and not wake up

2. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. It's a horrible feeling. I to have those feeling and not yet found a way of dealing with it. But make sure you share on this page as it helped me a lot.

3. brknsilence

Just really sad and extremely exhausted. Scared

4. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

I understand. I get those feeling daily. I have no cure. I have found that lying in my bed with earphones in does help me a bit. Takes my mind away slowly

5. brknsilence

My day isn't going well at all.... just gotten worse. .

6. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Olivia, please hold on a little longer, things will get better eventually I promise

7. brknsilence

Today isn't my day :'(

8. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Olivia, what is going through you head?

9. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Ahh, she is not here,

10. brknsilence

I'm so sorry

11. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Olivia, what are you afraid of? What are you sorry about? What happened today to make your day worse? I hope you will feel comfortable enough to share more with us.

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

big hugs to you ((hugs) here if you need someone hun.

13. brknsilence

Thanks everyone. I been scared. Trying to stay safe and trying to stay away from the hospital.I'm so exhausted. The thoughts hasn't gotten better. I just want to sleep and everything. I'm so exhausted in fighting. So worn out. I had to cut back on the Zoloft until I can find a dr to refill it. Just haven't found anyone yet. :( hope today goes well.

14. Nikie

Nikie Well-Known Member

Honey why are you feeling scared?

15. brknsilence

Scared I won't be able to stay safe and I don't want to go to the hospital

16. Nikie

Nikie Well-Known Member

Sent me a personal requiest honey. I just want to be with you for a while .. Holding your hand making you feel not alone .. I will be here waiting for you..:rolleyes::) If you are okey with me asking silly quiestions we can talk right here.. You can decide..

17. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Is there anyone you can reach out to Olivia? Just someone who won't judge you that you can call?

18. brknsilence

Thanks everyone. Not much on who to contact other than everyone on here.

19. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sweetie, I am on zoloft (great drug) I hope you can get your script refilled soon as cutting back on the dose you were given may just give you a little withdrawal or other effects so I'd make that a no.1 priority. I like that you come on here for someone to talk to because there always is someone around and won't judge you, instead of sleeping I would recommend doing something you like. I've started writing my thoughts down on paper and it is paying off. I wrote down everything for the mental health nurse today and she kept it for reference. Do you like drawing or art?? It's never too late to start even if you feel you weren't very good at it before. You can always count on me hun, you can PM me hun, I will always reply.

20. brknsilence

Thanks-just really tired. Just want to go back to sleep but going to try to get through today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.