Struggling (as usual)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

It's so hard. Dreams of suicide. Always thoughts of suicide. It just hurts. I try to survive but I don't think I can. I don't know that I want to. So exhausted all the time.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I can understand how hard it is to constantly think about suicide. It seems like I always need to keep my mind busy so I don't think about it. Do you have any way to distract yourself from these intrusive thoughts?
  3. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

I try. My life is SO busy. I work take a college and high school workload and keep animals. YEOMAN color and write poetry. Yet it always seems to come back and haunt me. I just can't escape this...
  4. LincolnToon

LincolnToon Member

My friend, please do hang in here.
    Suicide is often in the forefront of my mind, along with a heavy pounding head of worry, and yes, I did try to end it several times in my younger days. It was only later I realised that it was the easy way out when I should persevere; and now I own my own company with 30 staff, which will go up to around 100 people this year based on our contracts we hold. I still carry my burden but the low times are far outweighed by the buzz of helping people in any way I can. Use your energy positively and accept that bad times will be part of it. Also I came to realise how much the giving in to my depressed thoughts would harm each and everyone I love. That helps to make me answer my demons and keep going at all times.
    All the best,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.