Struggling badly and so close.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've come so close on that many occasions but now this time I feel I'm going to end it all,when the night hits it's so tempting I even went like I have several times looking at the xxxx neath the house,I've got a few places in mind where to do it.Thank you all for your wonderful support but I just can't hold on anymore I really can't.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes you can Ace i know you can okay we both fought this before you can again That deep despair darkness will be light again you have to push through it okay keep talking here come on You know it is a cycle if you are this low you have nowhere to go but up now.

If it is all to hard Ace call crisis line please talk to them i know it helps i have done it before okay hearing a real voice helps.

pm me anytime Ace okay stay safe go scream out the pain cry it out do what yu have to but get helpokay Go to hospital and keep you safe

I want you safe and i care about you please Ace call and get some help for you okay please.:love:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

ace don't....
    get yourself some help..I know it's the same old advice but that's what's got to happen....
    call crisis and get off to the hospital...
    has something happened or is it just the ongoing depression?

4. total eclipse

Just checking in to see how you are today Ace please let us know okay I hope you reached out for help Pm me anytime okay

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi ace just wanted to say i'm thinking of you. nights are bad for me, too. the crisis line is open 24/7. hope you can make that call.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:sad::hug:

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone it's all just a real nightmare I don't know if I can and want to keep doing this anymore.I feel like I'm in quick sand and I can't get out anymore I really feel like it's so pointless and worthless now more than ever before.

8. total eclipse

YOu have hands here ready to pull you out of that quicksand okay IT is not pointless Ace there will be times the struggle is not so hard. I know it seems dark now but it won't be that way for ever Trust me okay i have been there where you are and it will get lighter please trust me on that.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please Ace, don't end your life now. You've come so far. You've been a member on SF since 2006 or over 4 years. Please don't let everyone down by giving up now. We're all pulling for you. You have to keep fighting Ace. :hug:

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

we're here with you ace....and I understand how hard the battle is at times but hold on until that dark place seems brighter...hard to find the strength I know but I hope you can do it..
    *hug*

11. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

please stay with us, ace.

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone for your kind,supportive overwhelming words it's getting so hard to keep doing this each day is more unbearable.The conditions are killing me and the overwhelming thoughts of wanting to end it are far too strong now.I don't know how to keep holding on I really don't:sad::sad::sad:.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

are you able to do something nice for yourself each day?

14. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hang in there ace. :hug:

15. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've tried sort of to do that,but the suicidal thoughts are ever so strong mainly at night I just don't know and want to I think keep fighting this any more.

16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've been trying so hard but it's all been hopeless really and the suicidal thoughts are so strong again.I don' t know what to do but attempt now it's all so hopeless really.

17. total eclipse

Not hopless Ace never hopeless call the hospital the crisis team now okay please i called and it was worth it so please just call and get the help you need to heal crisis emergency just do it NOW pick up the phone now and call for help NOW.

18. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please be safe, Ace and know there are so many ppl here who care...talk to us...that is what we are here for...J

19. forSincerity

forSincerity Member

I hope you are safe, you're in my thoughts. Can't wait to hear from you again soon. Please be safe.

20. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I didn't see this post ace...I understand ..nights are bad for me too..
    please take violets advice...get some help...
    keep talking to us....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.