struggling, help please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nathan :), Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

My thoughts are taking over me, my uni work is been effected - i can't even do my assignments.

i can't get that stupid mental health workers voice out of my head

i can't sleep

and im alone, i can't talk to anyone

even samartains isn't helping me no more (even thoguh they have tried).

2. Vivek85

Vivek85 Active Member

Seek professional help after you further detail and organize your thoughts.

We here on the forum will try to help you, though we're often no substitute for professional help.

Help yourself as much as you can, too.

3. reynard_muldrake

reynard_muldrake Well-Known Member

What happened today, natalie? I mean . . . why did the thoughts start becoming so promiment now?

4. Nathan :)

Failing course, was first day back at uni today after the xmas holidays and all i could think was fuck im failing this

5. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

i know exactly what you mean. well, i'm still in high school but i'm in the same situation. for me it's like something in my head is screaming "i can't do this!" and i still try to do it but it always ends up a mess...

6. Nathan :)

I've also lost interest in everything, im turning people against me (mostly coz it's easier that way).

7. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

yeah, i've been there. i started fighting with everyone to prove to the world that i was a bad person and deserved nothing but the pain i felt. that's not a good thing to do though

8. Nathan :)

hope you are now ok hun

9. freshhell

freshhell Account Closed

oh sweetie (((hug))) you are walking through the fires of hell aka suicidal depression. You are young, bright, attractive and have a good heart. Pleas try to hold on and keep getting help! I wanted to let go so bad nd only Kat kep me alive. Some days she talked to me for 8-10 hours. And she's a bit cukoo, but her love kep me alive. I am prayin for u. I musta found god or somethin. xxx

10. Butterflyaway

Butterflyaway Active Member

Hi Natalie. Did I remember right that in a previous post you contacted the crisis team and they helped you a little and said they would support you. Would it not be worth just giving them a call again and letting them know you are feeling like you are in trouble and need someone to talk to about it. They may be able to help you again.

11. Ady2011

Ady2011 Active Member

Hi Natalie. I have been through university myself more than once and now work at a university and help a lot of people get through there courses. If you will agree, I can try and help you get through your course if it is any help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.