struggling into the night

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Ive sat on this pc all day today becouse those terrible thoughts i had a week ago keep returning with some strenght.
    It has made me read and respond to others who are suffering and i truely do understand, but the evening is approaching and i just know how hard it can get and where that can lead why am i doing this why dont i just give in

2. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

Keep talking about the thoughts. I know that it is hard but it really is good to let it out even if that only means writing it down on a piece of paper. If you can talk about what is happening in your mind then maybe it is something that you can work through. I don't know what I am saying; just that it is good to communicate what you are feeling via any means available.
    Take care.

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Thanks dont want to upset anybody something is going to give i know it is

4. peng

peng Member

You wrote, thus you asked and reached out. Wondering how you are. Worried, pat

5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

You feeling any better Dawn. Drop by at the chat again and we can talk.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Nights are always the hardest for me to get through so i understand what you are saying. you need to find something that distracts your thoughts away from how bad you are feeling and why. When we sit and ponder things, the depression and hopeless feelings settle in even stronger. Try doing something that engages your brain to think in different directions. Don't give yourself time to think about everything that is wrong. Maybe you could start a scrapbook of you grandchildren, a gift to them when they graduate from high school. I am sure you can think of other things you may like to do. The key thing is to distract your thought process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.