struggling pretty bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Starlite, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

well here i am again! not been long since my last attempt and i keep thinking am i dreaming im alive...i wanna go back to that place where i was almost two weeks ago ..that place of peace that i thought i was going to have...why didn't it work...crap...i wanted it to! now im stuck here...i dont wanna be here! i want it to be over! i want to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't do anything while you are in this frame of mind. You are not able to think clearly right now. I know how hard it can be to hold on and keep fighting day after day. It isn't your time. You have made it this far. You can continue to survive. :grouphug:

3. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

dear judy

im sorry u feel this low again hunni , i pray u willl soon feel stronger , try to remember that even following the darkest of days the sun can break through and make tomorrow brighter.

Im sorry im not up to chatting on msn much tonight hun , but u can rest assured im thinking of u :hug:

be safe :hug:

love Jo xx

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Judy,
    Whats going on? I know you are really down right now. What has triggered you? Tell me what you need! if I have to sit up all night with you that is fine with me. Whatever it takes to help get you stable again!!
    IN the morning please call your doctor and request an emergency appointment because you are in crisis. Please don't harm yourself, Hell I am just getting to know you and I see a kind and considerat person. There aren't to many people around with those qualities!! The only ones I have met lately have been here on the forum.
    Judy I will be on the forum for a couple more hours, so if you want to talk PM me, I am here for you!!!Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Judy. Please don't harm yourself again. I know that it felt very peaceful for a while, but this isn't the way to do it. You have to find inner peace in your life. I'm sorry I couldn't be online yesterday, because I had somewhere to go last night. Always remember that you're not alone. You have friends here that care about you and want you to be happy. :hug:

6. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Im sorry to hear you are struggling so much right now.
    Please, dont attempt. As has been said you are not thinking clearly right now.

please be strong. im here if you ever want to talk :hug:

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hang in there starlite. I know you can make it through this. I am around if ever you need to chat :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im sorry to hear of the pain you are going through hun :hug:Im here if you need me :hug:

9. Feel free to fight me on this:

It's the wonderful feeling of "it will be over soon" washing over you as things get blurry that is so appealing. Death itself is not a great feeling at all, the feeling that life will no longer be hounding you is what drives you back to try again.

List the things that you want to be over. Individually there is normally a way to hit back. The "it's over" feeling whilst remaining alive is a far greater rush ... so I've been told ... I'll let you know someday.

10. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

thank you all for your replies

unfortunately i feel the same! i wish it would go away...maybe if i wish hard enough and long enough..it will? does it work that way? can a person wish hard and long enough that it can come true? sigh...i know it can't..ive been wishing for too long and nothing has ever happened...i am glad to know you all are here! thank you so much your replies haven't gone unnoticed..i just haven't felt like responding....and internetheaven you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Jo ...yes im in that place again...:sad:

11. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

heya judy. i havent spoken to you before i dont thing :unsure::unsure: but i hope you are ok and i hope you are able to talk to someone that you can trust or that you can open up to. please dont try and attempt again as i know the feeling of failed attempts and how much worse you feel. x i hope you will feel better soon. PM me anytime sweetie. xx

Xx Sky xX

12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

hi sky

thank you so much for you reply..it means alot to me

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Judy,
    I hope this post finds you in a better state of mind. If not give it a little time and try to think positive. You have just recently included me as a friend and that is exactly how I feel. I don't want you to harm yourself. Please talk to me by PM. I am here for you!!! Stay Strong!!!~Joseph~

14. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

:hug: Joseph I am glad you are on my friend list. I will pm you , I just don't want to overflow anyone with my problems. I know people on here have enough to deal with without having to hear from me. Thank you so much for your support.

thank everyone who responded here. hugs to you all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.