struggling to cope :'(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lee :), Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee :)

Lee :) Active Member

It just doesn't seem to get better. I make it through the day only to be back at square one by night, I don't want to.feel this way anymore, im scared and im alone... The thoughts just keep coming back and don't seem to stop they taunt and tease but never leave... When will this end?

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

What are you doing to change things? You have detailed the struggles with depression and the eating disorder in previous posts- are you being treated professionally for either? Sometimes when it is just a never ending circle we have to look for what we could try to do to change t , from big things like treatment to small things like changing our schedules.... Please feel free to talk here and tell us when struggling so you do not need to do it alone...

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I think I have seasonal affective disorder as well as all my other diagnosis. When I wake up every morning, I'm bright-eyed bushy tailed, ready for the day. But as night approaches, I get into a depressed funk and I have suicidal thoughts and urges. It's like that everyday. I just have to stick it out and wait for the next morning. I know I don't have to act on my urges because now I know that it's just the time of day. However, I still have to endure the night and stay safe by practicing my coping skills. Hope you don't act on your thoughts because they're just temporary, at least for the night. Hang in there!

4. Lee :)

Lee :) Active Member

I've been in counselling for a while but its really not helping because im in a really difficult situation :( as for your struggles, im sorry to hear that things are hard for you :( im doing my best not to act on thoughts the only thing giving me a little bit on sanity is cutting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.