struggling to cope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vbuk, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

im finding this so hard. hard to find purpose - a reason to live. i have all these feelings inside me. people would generally think they are good feelings but they arent. they are horrible. and they wont go away. im sat here thinking about the end. how it will be. i want it to happen. i know i have friends here. i know those that care about me. and im sorry. im so scared of these feelings and they wont go. the only way they could is to leave everyone. get off sf and away from people. but im scared to be alone. and i know i will be. but i dont know. feelings i cant control. i hate them so much. i keep crying. just breaking down. i dont know what i want n e more. i am so so weak and i cant handle it. everything is hurting. the one place on earth i want to be i cant be. i cant be there. im getting physically weaker as i write this. i know deep down that i wont be missed. i know i must annoy everyone. i know that cos its been the same my whole life. i know what i am and accept that now. im so so scared and dont know what to do.

Clare x
  2. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Hugzzz clare

Here if you want to talk
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: You would be missed hun, and you don't annoy anyone, from what I know :)

We're all here for ya - lean on us :) :arms:
  4. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

5. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I am sorry you're in so much pain right now. We all like you, and want you to feel better. I know Emma enjoyed meeting you, and those like me who haven't gotten to know you that well really want you to feel better too. Personally, I wish I got the chance to talk to you more. You're always free to pm me.

Be Safe
  6. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i dont really approach that many people to talk to anymore. if u wanna talk then u know where i am. im not much support at the mo so please dont be mad if im not totally supportive
  7. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling this way coz' I feel that way too a lot of the time. What can we do, we just stumble on. None of us is perfect. Don't expect perfection from yourself and from those around you.
  8. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Oh no, I'm not mad. I just want to express that I care, and that there are many others who do too. Don't give up. There's always a rainbow after the rain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.