Struggling to hold on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jegsu34, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jegsu34

jegsu34 Member

I have been battling depressionfor along time and have survived two suicide attempts. Which was years back, but lately I have been feeling really done and feeling that the tank of engery is running really low. I have been thinking about suicide more and more as the days go on. I am just not sure how much longer I can battle and I do not want to go into an inpatient care facility. I don't see my therapist for another week an a half. I just don't know what to do. Ihave no support, and my family does not understand what I am going through. They think its all in my head and I should just get over it.
  2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hi and sorry about the juice tank bein low today. I usually dont know what to say as I'm in the same boat, not want to go to the hospital whatsoever and will do anything at all costs to avoid the situation. Youre not alone. Take it one day at a time, if you feel really terrible maybe there are alternatives like moving your T's appointment earlier if thats allowed? There are resources for you to access online which is great tool. There is a chatroom here for you to talk to someone. Take Care.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you can refuel the oil in the lamp hun you can rest eat properly phone someone ok a friend hang out with them for awhile do small things ok they all add up Coming here will help to refuel as well I hope you can talk to your gp soon maybe get your meds checked ok. also get some blood work done maybe your iron is low or your thyroid is off they all can cause signs of depression hang on ok we are here you are not alone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.