Struggling to not feel trapped

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Brokenness, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokenness

Brokenness Well-Known Member

So tired of trying, living in my body feels like a trap that I want out of. I am just a burden to everyone and never happy. Life is a prison. I often think I should try running away from everyone I know, go somewhere far away and start over. It's either that, or die , or suffer on like this...forever, idk maybe It isn't forever, but it feels that way.

2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

do you have someone you can call when your feeling like this?
    either professional or personal contacts (friend, family member, work colleague)
    can you ring your crisis number and let them know how how your feeling x

3. Brokenness

Ever feel like going to the middle of a forest and screaming and tearing at the ground til your voice gives out? Just kick and scream and tear and no one will stop you...

4. Brokenness

No I feel more like beating myself up right now ... Idk I'm fine really I guess, just venting some .. Lol. I used the word fine haha.

5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Yes i know that feeling x

6. Brokenness

Maybe I should just take the Ativan again and calm down... -.-

7. Brokenness

I hate me ... Fuck... Making a stupid frozen pizza which i prob won't eat.. I think it's burning...

8. Brokenness

I need to just wait til these meds work... Two weeks til it helps? Ugh seems so long. I'm literally trying anything to stop my brain from making plans...

9. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

Hi brokenness..

10. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

Frozen pizza is rubbish.

11. Brokenness

Yea it is, can't be bothered to eat anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.