Struggling to recover

Status
Not open for further replies.
In just 8 months, I've made tremendous progress. Some of it would have been unthinkable as little as 2 months ago. But this past week has been one hell of a relapse.

I'm struggling to get back to a positive place. To let the blame go. It's so difficult. This feels like the biggest fight of my life. And I realise just how important it is, if I can't recover now, if I can't get back my power from this illness, then I will never have any kind of life. There is so much bubbling within me, waiting to be released, waiting to fly for I have had a taste that things can indeed be better now, I have briefly, but truly, seen the light now....only to be told, "no, back in your cage", it is doubly horrendous to deal with because of this.

I'm very ill with this right now, I think I first have to accept that and the fact I'm not seeing the truth in order to open up my heart back to self-compassion and progress once more.

Soemtimes I wonder if I'll ever do it, I so want my life to different.

Isabel

Staff Alumni
hello Youll,

From what you wrote, it seems you have made great progress and this look like its just a setback. Hold on to your last thoughts:
"I'm very ill with this right now, I think I first have to accept that and the fact I'm not seeing the truth in order to open up my heart back to self-compassion and progress once more."

Its acknowledging the truth while remaining opened to the solutions. I wish you well. And indeed, it does take time to heal.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Yes hun we will have some set backs but know that things will get better they will o kay Just keep you in the present tense okay try not to look to far forward and not to look backwards You are doing fine hun I hope tomorrow bring more stability for you hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00