struggling to stay alive

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by nineteen, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nineteen

nineteen New Member

Im finding it hard not to take my life today. Dying is on my mind constantly. Ive made plans, bought what i need and just need morning to come and everyone to leave the house. I cant cope anymore. I just want some peace. I am worthless, stupid, boring, fat, cant work, dont want to see people, dont want to be touched. There is no point to me. But im scared. Is that normal.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

You have inherent human worth. I bet you are also a more valuable person than you give yourself credit for being. Seems to me like it is the sensitive and kind people of the world who are most likely to feel suicidal.

I think that it is normal to be scared. Fear is sometimes a useful emotion, I think. I suspect that you would really like to live, it's just that you don't want to suffer anymore.

Looking at your profile, it sounds like you've tried most of the conventional therapies already.

You might want to check out acupuncture and chinese medicine if those are available to you. also the book in my signature

hope that things get better soon!

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

oh, also, what have you heard from your pdoc? unless they've said that they don't know what else to do, they might have something else for you. I've heard of rTMS, but usually they give that to you before ect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.