Struggling Today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I feel very overwhelmed with everything today. I just feel like everything goes from bad to worse all the time. I don't know how I can keep strong for my fiance right now when I wish I could just die and rid myself of this pain. But I couldn't leave him being broken by me killing myself. I don't know. Everything is just a big mess right now.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lexi, Have you tried any coping skills.. Maybe find something to do to occupy your mind..I know you have heard it many times but therapy works , it just takes time..I hope you feel better soon..

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I've been trying to occupy my mind but I just can't concentrate on anything. I'm supposed to be on a night shift tonight and I am in such a state right now :( I am still waiting to be contacted by the therapy service. I really need it now more than ever. I don't want to feel like this anymore.

4. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

hey, i hope you feel better very soon! watch a comedy show or something just to keep your mind off things until you can see a therapist or someone to help you with the negative thuoghts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.