struggling tonight...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emily83, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i am struggling to find a reason to get through the night- i can't think of anything at all and it totally sucks.... it totally sucks that at 10 45 pm on a monday night i'm sitting on this forum (bear in mind that i usually only use it during the day), thinking about just ending everything. all i have waiting for me tomorrow is the same old suffering, and to be honest, right now, i'm really not in the mood to live...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are so low hun i hope you can talk to someone tomorrow get outside do something different ok so your mind does not go to such a dark place hugs

3. emily83

thanks..

last night turned in to like, the longest night ever- and today i feel so bad for still being here

lying in bed with the keyboard on my lap and will probably stay like that for most of the day

4. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

I kind of hope you don't answer this...because I hope you end up falling asleep for a while. Insomnia can just tear you apart.

But I also hope you are still here. I hope that after some decent rest you come back and talk to us. I'm sorry you are hurting so much. :hug: Just know that you are not alone.

5. emily83

i'm still here, unfortunately- still in a lot of mental pain

today was about as exciting as watching paint dry

and rest?

that will be the day when i can actually rest- as i was saying earlier to someone, even given a miracle cure- i can never rest or even sleep

6. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Emily.

What has kept you going so far? You have been here since January.

I hope you can find something you enjoy, just to make you feel better for a little while. Sometimes it's all we can do, but sometimes it makes it bearable to get through another day. :love_heart:

7. emily83

the fact that i have this forum and all you wonderful people to talk to!

and that is it..

god help me when it closes- 1 day i'll type in the address and i'll get the message.. sorry, we're closed

hard to be alive though for 1 tiny site... i litirally have nothing going for me anymore- and i know that sounds desperate, but that's the way it is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.