Struggling with suicidal ideation tonight

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by displaced, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. displaced

displaced Member

Tonight I'm feeling lonely and sad and hopeless and I am thinking about how to kill myself. I don't think I will do it tonight but I'm afraid to go to bed because they always get worse then.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's making you feel so sad and hopeless?

3. displaced

displaced Member

Everything, I guess. Overwhelmed, unhappy, problems with relationship that I feel powerless to fix. Moved far away from home to follow spouse to graduate school. Feel unfulfilled and unappreciated. Feel like I'm falling short everywhere. Feel like I'm not trying hard enough to fit in here. Feel angry with my spouse, but not sure I want to work on our issues. Seems like it would be easier and gentler to just leave forever. Scary thoughts, too, when I think that she wouldn't be able to deal with the dogs on her own so I would have to take them with me. Feeling empty, losing control.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry you feel that way...that's exactly how I feel at the moment. I may not be of much help since I also want to end it, but you can talk to me if you want.

5. displaced

displaced Member

I'm sorry you feel that way, too. It feels so awful. I want to scream and cry but I just can't. My heart hurts so much.

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know how that is...seems like no matter what I try and say, no one wants to listen, or take me seriously. But we are here for you, so I hope that will give you a bit of comfort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.