struggling

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Oceans, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

physically and emotionally tired of fighting this battle.

I can't keep this up.

I'm struggling at the moment and there isn't anyone I can turn to.

It is all too hard. I need to end my life.

This year is ending and I can't take any more pain.

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Oceans, you can turn to SF and type it all out hun - I know life can be a perpetual struggle, but we are in this together finding our way in our boats on the ocean - I know it seems sometimes like we are swamped with a tsunami - but as long as we have life and breath there is also the hope that things can become different. I know how damned hard it can be, but with support and encouragement hope can start its healing work inside :) I do believe in miracles, I know they happen. The medics and shrinks would scoff probably, but I would not be here today without real miracles happening - there is always another way hun :)

3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i know exactly how that feels and just how difficult it can be to keep going - but somehow i do - definitely not without enduring the pain though

it's horrible but i try to think about the ones i'll hurt if i go - sometimes that's enough

if you need someone just to talk to, pm me - it may take a bit for me to get back to you, but i promise i will

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI hun sorry you are so tired hun and down We care hun i care hope you know you are not alone ok Hope also hun you can do something just for you ok Do something just for you ok anything something small even. Buy yourself your favorite food or drink but be kind to you hun You deserve compassion and care hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.