Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sadmummy, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sadmummy

Sadmummy New Member

I needed to vent and I have no one I can talk to. I want to die. I hate myself and I hate that I am going to ruin my children's life by being their mum. I have thought about my choices and I either leave them with my husband and go away or I end my life. The only thing stopping me is worrying about how my husband would cope financially if I were gone and whether it would affect my children. They are still young so they might not even remember me in a few years. I am sat here crying as I type this with my youngest child on my lap, I love my children so much, they are everything to me,my whole world and would hate to not be around for them growing up but I think that they would be so much better off without me. They deserve so much more and they are going to end up like me if I stay in their lives and I love them too much to let that happen.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun they will end up so much worse without you NOONE could replace you hun noone would love them as much as you ok Also hun when they got older they would have this very empty hole in their heart and always wonder why you did not love them enough to stay to get the help you need to get well.
    Please hun please don't give that pain to them I am sorry you are so sad right now i have been there where you are now so know please there is help Call your doctor ok let doc know how deep in sadness you are and get therapy or get on meds but fight to stay ok for your YOU and your children hugs
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you are having such a tough time right now. If you would like to talk about what it is that makes you believe you should not be part of your children's lives we are happy to listen... sometimes others that have similar if not the same experience can see a way that you do not see for yourself at the moment. Sometimes when things are really hard it is good to have people that will listen or give ideas - whichever you might feel most useful.
  4. Seriapatrate

Seriapatrate Member

This word is in every single one of your posts. I don't think you realize just how condescending it is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.