Struggling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Traveler, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traveler

Traveler New Member

I thought I would try this forum. I have been struggling with thoughts of ending it though I feel I would not. Certain addictions are bringing me down and guilt overwhelms me. Just frustrated with my life though I have much to be thankful for. I may not post much if any more. Just hope that someone will keep me in their prayers.

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I hope you find some peace with in yourself, I have chosen to erspond, just in case you return you will know someone has thought about you, enough to respond. Addictios can be hard, but they can be kicked and battled and fought and won against.

Just because we have so much to be thankful for does not mean we should be happy. Nor does it mean we dont suffer inside. If you do choose to return here, know that my inbox is always open should you wish to have someone to talk to.

3. Traveler

Traveler New Member

Thank you for your kindness. It is comforting to know someone is thinking about me. Just posting about my struggles does help and when others listen it is reassuring. Thank you again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.