struggling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am struggling at the moment am home with my 19 year old niece who has been taking meth at the moment because she been injecting herself with heroin
    she is rattling at the moment asking to take my Valium witch is locked up at the moment for my own safety my husband has the keys because am at risk of overdosing my medication my husband is out at the moment but i will be back in a few hours as he had to take my mum home from being in town with my other 10 and 12 year old nieces ( my mum is in a wheelchair )
    I have texted my husband but av not go a response
    My 19 year old niece is in the spare room sleeping am in the living room
    I feel like everything is getting harder with her here she has to stay here until she has somewhere else to go
    My mental health is being affected by her being here i am more stressed and when am more stressed the more i hear the voices
    There very loud right now telling me i must die am scared i might do something
    i cant tell my niece whats going on as she will not understand whats going on and i dont want to upset her either
    My husband is coming back on the bus but its two hours a way and am unsure what time he will be back because of the buses...
    My nieces drug taking is effecting me ...she been injecting heroin for about 3 months now also she could be pregnant
    i have to try and hold on until my husband gets back
    I just hope i can

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can call crisis line hun just talk to someone just say you are under alot of stress with your niece being there they will listen perhaps give you some support in how to help your niece I hope your husband gets back soon hugs

3. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

My husband is home and gave me my medication for tonight the rest is locked away my niece has been sleeping for hours now i tried to wake her put she still sleeping i check every so often to make sure she is breathing

i can call a crisis line ... but i hate talking on the phone

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ihate talking on phone too it takes me awhile to let it ring through but when i do the person on the other end always seem to be able to calm me some
    I am glad your husband is home now hun If you are concerned about your niece call t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.